Sunday, July 12, 2009

Picture Packing


Learning responsibility is so important for young children and so is giving mom a little bit of help. Some of the most chaotic moments occur when preparing to go somewhere especially when it is a long trip. So keep your kids busy while also getting some packing done. My solution to this problem is a picture packing list. Creating this is really simple all I did was went into my word processing program created a table with 2 columns the first column I put pictures of everything a child would need on a trip on the other column I left it blank so I could put a number of how many of that item needs to be packed.

Next I went and laminated the list. Now you have a packing list that will work even for those who don't know how to read yet. Maybe before the trip mom can get a breath in.

No comments:

Post a Comment