Monday, June 8, 2009

Drab to Fab Magnets


I don't know about you, but every time I get a new phone book there is a magnet attached to it. As much as that is interesting I am not going to put an ugly business advertisement on my fridge, but I would put cute pictures of family up. Where am I going with this you may ask instead of throwing those magnets away combine family pictures and ugly magnets and make something drab turn to fab.

First find some cute scrapbook paper and trace around the magnet

Second cut it out and decoupage it to the magnet.

Third cut out the picture and glue that also (I used a Kodak picture machine and chose the mini print option to make smaller photo sizes)

Fourth embellish as you would like

Fifth place on fridge and enjoy a fabulous magnet that cost hardely anything.


Before
After





No I don't have a square for a head but I am just a little bit paranoid

No comments:

Post a Comment