Saturday, August 1, 2009

Game Clipboards

Our family happens to be game people, the thrill of buying park place, killing Miss Scarlet, and conquering the world, happen rather often. However, one more thing that happens often is trying to find something to write scores on so one day on a trip to my local thrift store I saw a small clipboard for .75 cents and found my solution. Although, it needed a little bit of a makeover brown ho-hum to cute and sassy.

This is how the transformation occurred: I first found to sheets of coordinating scrapbook paper, next I traced around the clipboard and cut it out, then I painted the edges and the top part around the clip, then I used glue to adhere the paper to the clipboard, and last I tied ribbon to the clip and wrapped it around a pen. Yowza! its looks rather sassy if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment