Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seeing Shelves


I get a thrill from seeing a shelf with all the trinkets, treasures, and projects that have come into one display that looks perfectly put together. Does anyone out there in cyberland get joy out of such a simple thing? I decided that there possibly could be so I would share two of my shelf displays with you.

Because I get such a thrill out of shelves and displays I often change them seasonally so this was the summer shelf look. I just wanted something fresh, clean and simple I found the plates at a thrift store for .50 cents, the pot for 1.00, and was given the ivy, candles, and ribbon. I say I ended up doing pretty good.

This one is also from the summer.I found some things my mom wasn't using in a box down in the basement and then put it together with some things I had laying around. I ended up really liking how it ended up turning out.

No comments:

Post a Comment